Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Obnoxious cell phone rings

Let's all make sure we are as obnoxious and offensive as possible with our cell phones, by always following these rules:
1. Make sure your ring is loud enough for the neighbors to hear and will be some sort of "music" that will grate against everyone's nerves.
2. Leave you cell on when you are visiting with other people, so that your conversations will be interrupted.
3. Interrupt calls to take other incoming calls.
4. And by all means, leave your cell phones on during church.

4 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I'm sure I've done a few of these.

Nardo said...

I know I have (said with deep shame).

audreysnanny said...

I can't understand why anyone brings it to church anyway. They can always leave it in the car for hopefully they won't leave the church service to take a call. I have seen people do that. Maybe I am being too hard on people.

MICHAELSPAPPY said...

I don't think you are being to hard. Short of an emergency, I cannot see any reason to bring cell phones into the church house. We are communiating with God, or supposed to be, and that does not require a cell phone.