Thursday, September 14, 2006

Elders of the Salem Association



These are the elders in the Salem Association of Primitive Baptists of western Arkansas: (L-R) Adam Green, Charles Holmes, Dennis Horn, Calvin Kennedy, Steve Jackson, and Mark Green. One of the greatest privileges of my unworthy life has been to labor among this humble and dedicated group of men. Lord willing, before the year we will have another elder in our association: Bro. Steve Woods is to be ordained at the request of Fort Smith Church.
<

4 comments:

Nardo said...

What a wonderful weekend it was! It made me feel good to be among the brethren and sisters again and to see family and friends.

Rebekah Sacran said...

I didn't know about Bro. Steve being ordained. I wish that I could have been there.... but soon,soon.

Nardo said...

nice picture, by the way.

MICHAELSPAPPY said...

My biggest regret regarding our joining the Salem was that Elder Tom Humble did not live long enough to see it. He had said many times that he wished we would join. That dear man of God holds a special place in my heart.